2 August 2014

The Cut




Hello there and welcome the fresh month of August.

Can't believe school is finally about to start! I've been yearning for it as I've been having the longest holiday ever! I know, I know. Who actually wishes for school instead of holidays? Well, I'm actually excited because I'm about to start my 2nd year in fashion course. The great thing about this is that I can throw away all the 3D-clay modelling-what-nots aside and focus on fashion. FINALLY! However I expect that it's gonna be a year full of stress and sleepless nights but I am sure it's going to be worth it. I pledge myself to spare some time on blogging every now and then just to get my mood lightened up and keep away from the stress for a bit.


Anyway I'm trying to explore some new styles now. I have sat in front of my computer admiring Paris Fashion Week's street snaps and all I can say is wow, just wow. From personal experience, the people who go for the minimalist high fashion look are way too simple and mundane for my liking. I'm not saying it's easy to pull off, it's just too one dimensional and too many people try too hard to follow the trend. Maybe it's just me? I enjoy wearing many layers of clothing despite the murderous weather here in Singapore. I like to push myself out of my comfort zone to try out things that people are afraid to wear. 

(Side Slit Muscle Tank Dress // H&M, Lace Bralette //  Forever21Kanken Backpack)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis