9 August 2014

Shopbop: WISH LIST

I am a crazy shoe person, by that I meant I have an obsession with pretty shoes. But somehow, I always fall in love with expensive shoes so here are just some shoes I've been eyeing on recently.

(Click on the pictures for the link)

Booties

Left to Right: $495 USD | Opening Ceremony$550 USD & $580 USD | Acne Studios

Everyone needs to own a pair of booties. I like how these designs have chunky heels that makes it more easy to walk in, or even run.

Pumps


 

Left to right: $350 | Diane Von Furstenberg, $646.35 | Alexander Wang, $180 USD | Schutz

I don't really wear a lot of pumps but for starters, these are probably the best heels to go for. The classic pointy tip with a double ankle strap makes it great for everyday wear.

(All photos taken from http://www.shopbop.com/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis