6 August 2014

Opposites Attract



 photo 2014-08-05182710_zpsd1e9f690.jpg  photo 2014-08-05131128_zps000badab.jpg  photo 2014-08-05181710_zps72ce086e.jpg
(Felt Wide-brim Hat // Nastygal, Top & Bottom // Zara, Quilted Sling Bag // Rabeanco, Pointed Shoes // Charles & Keith)
P.S. My friend Ami's hat is from Armani Collezioni

Tuesday is Hat day, naw not really. Today I've decided to take the risk of using my Samsung S4 Zoom to take outfit shots. The quality definitely cannot beat my DSLR but it produced pretty decent photos with 16mgp lens. The only downside is it's doesn't have the interchangeable lens feature.

On the side note, MY HAIR IS A DISASTER :(



I am also very happy to announce my collaboration with Shopbop.com. Here on, you will get updates redarding new arrivals and any sales/promotions. If you are a crazy fashion lover like me, you will love this website. Don't fret! They cater to all ages of women's fashion with brands like Acne Studios, Cheap Monday, alice + olivia, For Love & Lemons and my two favoutites, McQ - Alexander McQueen & UNIF.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis