28 August 2014

Just the Usuals




Today's look features everything fast fashion and mass production. Although I've learnt the ugly truth about how it works, I was one of those cheapskates who really enjoys spending less for more. It is understandable because as a collage student, I mostly rely on my allowance. The money I earn from a part time job in Singapore can barely feed my fashion thirst. But I really like supporting underground labels as long as the quality tallies with the price. I've been wearing a lot of black these days but I think I'm going to go darker than that, or at least, more unique. My currently style is still very street and Harajuku influenced but I really want to take it up a notch.

Photographed by Lucas

Current obsessions:



(All photos from shopbop)

xoxo, 
Juju


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis