10 December 2013

The backdoor.





Yinyang Crop Top - Thrifted
Dark Wash Jeans - Uniqlo
Boots - Dr. Martens
Pleather x Cotton Moto Jacket - Mady @ J Runway

LATEST OBSESSION - YINYANG - I don't know how it began but I am very attracted to black and white lately. I bought this top while I was in KL and it costs RM$19 (SGD$7.30) only. Crazy?!?! So I didn't even hesitate and just bought it. The jeans that I am wearing from Uniqlo are super snuggly and stretchable. They have a range of these ultra stretchable jeans with a wide range of colours and wash, plus they are quite affordable at the price of SGD$69. I've also visited some other really cool shops but I will save that for next time.

 It's so nice to finally be blonde again and I'm really enjoying it but I was thinking of going back to pink when school starts in January. Although I really enjoyed my working days at J Runway, I really can't wait to go back to school. Even though I was only working part time, I was there 4-5 days a week, taking full shifts occasionally, it was quite tiresome compared to school.... ok maybe I'm just used to being a princess at home :P 

Alright, that's it for this post. Will post again soon! 



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love the boots....your blog is fab!

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh I have the same jeans as you hahahahah

    ReplyDelete

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis