5 December 2013

Hot Dog Fanatic.





Hotdog Tee - Thrifted
Cross Tattoo Stockings - HASHTAGS 
Spike Sneakers - Jeffrey Campbell

As I find myself sinking into alternative fashion, they eyes of society just gets weirder. But I've got pass the point where I really can't be bothered about what others think about me and unfortunately, they are entitled to their opinion. I'm now back in Malaysia so I'll have more time to post outfits that I don't get a chance to wear out, because I rarely go out when I'm back home. Other than the delicious food that I get to devour 5 times a day, I get to spend time with my family that I see once a year. Although I like sticking my face to my computer using the internet 24/7, I value my relationship with my loved ones. 



2 comments:

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis