1 February 2013

Last 21 days of Being a Teenager





(Red Checkered Shirt // Topshop, Ripped Denim Shorts // Cotton On, Tribal Gold Necklace // Talisman's)

TGIF! I am just so exhausted after a long day of school. My face was just so damn bloated for some reasons. I am guessing it's because I drank too much water last night. Anyway today's like the first day of February, which reminds on how I shouldn't be wasting my last days of having a "1" in my age. Well, although age doesn't really matter that much, I just wish that I could stay forever 19. My advice to you young girls out there are, don't waste your youth, don't be afraid to make mistakes, don't be afraid to fall in love, don't be afraid of rejection and don't be afraid to get hurt. They say you only live once, but that doesn't mean you can go out party all out and get wasted everyday, it means making full use of your youth and enjoy while you can with some sense of responsibility. Do something meaningful and something that will make yourself look back and be like "Yeah, I had great teenage years." 

xoxo, 
Juju

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis