14 January 2013

Nifty Thrift Winter Outfit




Patent Pointed Creepers & Knit Batwing Outerwear // Moussy

Hello gals! Today I did thrifted outfit. The thing about shopping in SG, even at flea markets, the prices wouldn't go too low. We don't have places like Goodwill or Saver's in Singapore, probably Salvation Army but the stuff are usually not very fashionable. Going to flea markets might get you a good bargain. It's always good to be interested in more than 2 items, so you could get yourself a little discount. Take note to always act like you wouldn't buy it if they don't give you a discount (I'd still buy it if I really need it without discounts). The only thing about flea markets are that you'd usually counter 2nd hand items. Don't get me wrong, they aren't necessarily bad. Certain booths only sell the ones are that in perfect condition & the ones that barely look like it's worn. However, there would be some that sells really trashy, aunty-like clothing at dirt cheap prices as low as a dollar. So try to avoid that. Another place for good shopping & able to get a bargain is Bugis Street. Yeah, some of the clothes might be a little out of date or not your style but if you dig deep into the aisles of Bugis Street, you might have a good find. So I hope you had a great Monday & I'll see you in a few days!

xoxo, 
Juju

1 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with your style. your photos are amazing too...to put it simply, I think I found my new favourite blog.
    :)x

    ReplyDelete

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis