10 January 2013

Blood of the Hound




(Pleather Belt // H&M | Black Ripped Midwaist Shorts // Zara, Houndstooth Oversized Coat // Runway Bandits)

Hello! School just started, that's why I haven't blogged. So today I didn't have to bring much stuff to school that's why I was able to rock my crazy shoes. However it killed my feet by the end of the day. I swear these are not good walking shoes! But I still love 'em. I initially wanted to go all black & white, but I decided to throw in a little pop of colour to my outfit. I am totally in love with this coat. I swear the quality is way better than I expected. It's sturdy wool material with a soft silky inner lining & the shoulders are slightly padded. And I got it while it was on sale so I payed 20% less! The only downside is that it's not suitable for Singapore's weather cause it can keep you warm. So it was really perfect for me for my freezing classroom. So I hope you liked this look & have a good day! 

xoxo, 
Juju

1 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I really love your jacket! Following you on GFC! it will be great if you visit my blog. :)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis