2 December 2012

God Given Gifts

(Denim Jacket // Uniqlo, Top // Zara, Cross Beaded Necklace // Forever 21, Nude Pleather Bag // Mango)

Hi there! Hope you all had a great day! Well, these two are one of my closest friends. I've known these amazing people since I was 15 years old. Our friendship is still stands strong and I am glad that I could find trustable people like these. It was great to catch up with them over lunch though unfortunately one couldn't make it. In life, we all need to have someone whom you can entrust your life with even though circumstances draws you apart. It is a mutual thought that we all remain good friends after all this time.

We went to the newly renovated Plaza Singapura and they've opened a very large Sephora store but still smaller than the one at ION. Bought some Macarons to try for the first time and I must say, it's so damn sweet! I can't say I hate it because I have a sweet tooth. It's not something that people eat everyday so once in awhile is fine. They also opened some nice restaurants there but it's kinda pricey for me, as a student. Oh well, I guess that's it for today. Happy Sunday!

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis