6 July 2012

METALLIC FEVER



Hello girls, today will not be anything personal. Just giving out a few fashion tips & show you my outfit of the day. So judging from the title you guys should probably have a rough idea on what my outfit is about. Yes! Metalic! I haven't had the chance to rock this look cause I couldn't find the right make up to pair it with. So since I've been exploring other kinds of make up, I've decided to go for a subtle smokey eye.

The reason why I wore brown instead of silver is to tone down my overall silver-ish look. The great thing is that I have a neutral skin tone. I learnt about this from watching Michelle Phan's video (Michelle Phan is a famous YouTube make up guru). It's super easy to do and suitable for Asian eyes! I myself have tapered eyelids and I usually put double eyelid tape to enhance my crease. 

(Divine Over sized Tunic, Metallic Silver Clutch & Patent Flats from Zara, Triple Spiked Bracelet from ShopStyleBound & Silver Velvet Leggings from Topshop.)

Pretty silvery isn't it? I remember when I bought that tunic, Zara was having sales. The moment I saw it, I didn't even hesitate! It's kind of a bad & good thing at the same time because the thing about impulsive buys are that you don't know whether you really need it. I paired it up with a silver velvet legging I got from Topshop very long ago. It was waiting inside my closet for a long long time but I've finally put it to good use! I preferred a more feminine look so I wore a waist belt to accentuate my waistline! Since I couldn't get enough of that metallic fever, I added a silver clutch. I am mad in love with this clutch, it gives a very futuristic vibe to it! And to finish off, I paired the look with a black patent flats. As for the arm candy, I kept it simple. A triple spiked from my shop. 

xoxo, 
Juju

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis